Discover The Whole World – Terms and Conditions
https://www.discoverthewholeworld.com website (referred to as Discover The Whole World) provides a online medium of exchange for goods or services between users (any individuals) of the website and its subdomains.
1. Acceptance of Terms
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) form a binding legal agreement between Discover The Whole World, its directors, officers, employees, successors, and each person, organization or entity using the Services including but not limited to each Trader (Buyer and or Seller) (each referred to as a User, collectively the Users).
By using the Website and Services, each User agrees to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms. Please read the Terms carefully. The use of the Website and the Services indicates that the User:
a. Has had sufficient opportunity to access these Terms;
b. Has read, accepted and will comply with these Terms;
c. Has legal capacity to enter into a contract for sale or buy;
d. Is 18 years or older.
These Terms may be amended from time to time. Use of these Services following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that the User accepts those amendments. Although Discover The Whole World will use reasonable endeavors to notify Users regarding amendments to these Terms via email.
Discover The Whole World recommends that each User checks the current Terms before continuing use of the Services. Discover The Whole World’s agents, employees and third parties do not have authority to change the Terms.
If this is not correct, or if the User does not agree to these Terms, the User is not permitted to use any of the Services.
Discover The Whole World provides the following services via the Web site:
2.1 - Access to the Discover Market platform
- Users can access Discover Market platform in the subdomain https://discover-market.discoverthewholeworld.com
- Users can list their products or services and trade among themselves without intermediaries through Direct Market stores or publish third-party products by placing affiliate links.
2.1.1 - To use Discover Market as a Buyer, users must:
1 - Read, understand and accept the Discover Market Terms and Conditions in order to use the platform.
2 - Create a user account .
2.1.2 - To use Discover Market as a Seller, users must:
1 - Read, understand and accept the Discover Market Terms and Conditions in order to use the platform.
2 - Create a user account (Seller Account).
3 - Provide the customer with order status notifications in accordance with the requirements of Discover market.
4 - Each Seller must have their own Return policy (refund, exchanges, technical assistance, warranty).
5 - Each Seller must have their own Shipping policy.
2.1.3. Discover Market Free Accounts
a - Buyer account - All buyer accounts are free.
b - Free Seller account - Free Seller accounts have some limitations. In the free account, it is possible to list only the maximum quantity of 08 products at Sellers`s Store Page for a maximum period of 90 days (Trial period). After this period the free account is disabled by Discover Market and the user can opt for an premium account.
2.1.4. Discover Market Premium Accounts
In Premium accounts, the number and display time of products that can be listed for trading on the Discover Market platform varies according the type of Subscription Plan.
2.1.5 – Discover Market Fees
- Discover Market charges a fee of 10% over the value of the traded product. Sellers can always reduce this fee to 05% by giving the customer 05 Reward Points per purchased product.
- Discover Market charges the seller the blockchain fee used to send the payment to the seller. Blockchain fees are charged to process a transaction on the network and range from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency. The value of the blockchain fee depends on the current network status and the amount of transaction data. Each Seller agrees to pay the Blockchain Fee, which is used to transfer the payment from the Discover Market to the Seller and is deducted from the Seller's commission.
- Discover Market charges the buyer the blockchain fee used to refund payments. Blockchain fees are charged to process a transaction on the network and range from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency. The value of the blockchain fee depends on the current network status and the amount of transaction data. Each Buyer agrees to pay the Blockchain Fee, which is used to transfer the refund payment from the Discover Market to the Buyer and is deducted from the Buyer's payment.
- Discover Market does not charge fees from sellers and buyers when negotiating using the Direct Market service, since with this type of negotiation sellers and buyers trade directly with each other through the Seller’s store page, without using Discover Market as an intermediary.
- When sellers and buyers use the Direct Market option to negotiate with each other, both sides agree that Discover The Whole World is not involved in the negotiation process and only provides the Discover Market services as a message platform between the parties.
- When sellers and buyers use the Direct Market, it is permissible, but not required, to use the Discover Market platform to track their transactions.
- Discover The Whole World is not involved in any dispute related to payment, delivery, product warranty or return of products when users choose to trade using the Direct Market on Discover Market.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to inquire about the payment method, delivery policy and return policy on the seller's store page.
- Buyers and Sellers acknowledge that use of the Services including undertaking a Transaction may result in charges to them including the Fees, insurance, delivery fees and taxes but may be required to pay fees for any other Services that they request which are available on Discover The Whole World’s Website.
- Each User agrees to pay the applicable Fees for a Transaction as set out on the Website.
- Discover The Whole World will collect from the Buyer at Discover Market the Seller Fees on behalf of the Seller.
- The User must not pay, or attempt to pay, for the Services or a Transaction through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- Discover The Whole World is not responsible for the payment of any sales, use, personal property or other governmental tax or levy imposed on any Seller Product or Seller Services supplied via the Services or otherwise arising from any Transaction undertaken by the Users.
- Discover The Whole World’s pricing structure or payment methods may be amended from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Each user of the service names Discover The Whole World as a medium of exchange for goods or services between users of Discover Market Platform.
- Each User agrees that payment of Seller`s Fees through the Discover Market platform shall be deemed to be the same payment made directly by such Buyer to Seller as if Seller had received payment directly.
- Notwithstanding Discover The Whole World’s appointment as a mediator technology platform of each Seller, Discover The Whole World explicitly disclaims all liability for any acts or omissions of the Seller or any other third parties.
2.1.6 – Sellers Payments at Discover Market
- In all negotiations the payment withheld will be sent to the seller until 48 hours after, and only after the buyer has informed Discover Market that the transaction is effectively completed by sending the delivery status report of the order, indicating that the order has been received in good conditions) or,
- Within 48 hours after the date of receipt of the item, if the buyer has not communicated the delivery status within 10 days of receipt. (in this case, the seller must send to Discover Market documentation regarding the delivery, such as delivery receipts correspondence, carrier delivery protocols and others.) to demonstrate that the item has been delivered.
2.1.7 - Delivery of Seller Products at Discover Market
- The Seller is to arrange delivery of any Seller Product to the Buyer. Discover The Whole World is not involved in the delivery process.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to inquire about the delivery policy and return policy on the seller's store profile page.
2.1.8 - Discover Market Usage
- Each User may only have one (01) Account on the Discover Market.
- Users with an Account will be able to use Discover Market Services as a Buyer or a Seller and use the platform to communicate with other Users to obtain goods or services;
- Each User acknowledges and agrees that it is responsible for its own account, Public Profile (Store Profile Page or Seller`s Page) and obtaining their own payment method as required by Discover Market Systems to receive the Products and Services and or pay the applicable fees to the Sellers or Discover Market.
- When registering on Discover Market for an Account (Buyer account or Seller account) each User is required to provide the follow information: First name, second name, email address, telephone and password.
- Each User agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Discover The Whole World reserves the right to suspend or terminate any User’s Account and all access to the Website and Services if any information provided to Discover The Whole World proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- It is the User’s responsibility to keep its Account details, username and password confidential. The User is liable for all activity on its Account, including purchases made using its account details. The User agrees that it will not disclose its password to any third party and that it will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under its Account, whether or not it has authorized such activities or actions. The User will immediately notify Discover The Whole World of any unauthorized use of its Account.
- Each User acknowledges and agrees that any communications entered into with another User is at his or her own risk. Discover The Whole World does not endorse or recommend any specific user and cannot guarantee that Users have genuine intentions. Each User should report to Discover The Whole World any activities or requests of Users which are, or which the User reasonably believes to be illegal or likely to have a negative effect on the reputation of Discover The Whole World website, Services and/or a User.
- Each User acknowledges and agrees that while the Website allows Users to communicate with each other, Users are not permitted to share the contact information of other Users.
- Each User represents and warrants that any content that it provides at Store`s Profile and Listing products that it posts:
k1. will not breach any agreements it has entered into with any third parties;
k2. will be in compliance with all applicable laws, tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to any User in its local area and country; and
k3. will not conflict with the rights of third parties.
- Sellers are permitted to create a Store Profile. After registering for a Buyer account and have seller`s account approved by Discover The Whole World team, each Seller is required to provide the follow information to create a Store Profile (Public Profile): Seller Name, Store Name, Store Logo (Image Logo of Store), Store Email, Store Phone, Store Banner (Banner image of Store), Store Description, Store Address, Store City, Store Country, Store Region / State, Store Post Code, Store Shipping Policy, Store Return Policy, Store Meta Keywords (store keywords for indexing in internet search engines), Store Meta Description (short text describing the store), Store Crypto Wallet Address (to receive payments that were made with cryptocurrencies), and Paypal Account (to receive payments that were made with conventional currencies), SEO URL for Store (store's internet address as it is displayed to users and search engines).
- Sellers may use Pseudonym or other name, other than their own Seller Name if they do not want to display their real name (legal name) in the public profile of their store, however they must provide their real name to Discover Market in the specific field of configuration of the store information as required.
- A Seller is able to upload digital files (Supported file are: jpeg,png,jpg,pdf,doc,docx,zip) to sell at Discover Market Platform.
- A Seller will be required to provide valid form(s) of identification as requested on the Website and contact details to create a Listing to advertise certain Seller Products and/or Services as set out on the Website.
- A Seller account has a public profile (Store Web page) visible to all Users displaying the information as requested for the user in the creation of the seller account.
- A Seller account has a private control panel where the seller can manage orders, contact buyers, list products, sign subscription plans, set up the store's public profile, manage delivery rates, upload digital files, view payments, and answer customer questions.
- Buyers will be able to: view products listings, request Seller Services and/or Seller Products, contact Sellers, book and pay for Seller Services and/or order and pay for Seller Products, through Discover Market.
- When a Buyer orders any Seller Product and/or books any Seller Service, they accept any terms and conditions as set out in the relevant listing.
- Buyers can view the Profiles of Sellers (Store Profile), and contact Sellers via the Contact Form at Store page.
- Subject to the provision of Payment Services, Discover The Whole World is not a party to any Transaction or agreement entered into between a Buyer and a Seller. If a Buyer contacts a Seller and requests Seller Services and/or Seller Products, the Transaction and any agreement entered into is solely between the Buyer and Seller. It is strictly and expressly not part of the User’s agreement with Discover The Whole World.
- Discover The Whole World has no control over the conduct of Buyers, Sellers and any other Users of the Website and the Services. Discover The Whole World disclaims all liability in this regard, as set out in these Terms.
- Each User understands and agrees that Discover The Whole World is an online platform only, and that Discover The Whole World’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Website and the Services.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Discover The Whole World assumes no responsibility for a User’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Discover The Whole World reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Account, Profile and/or Listing for any reason, including Accounts, Profiles and/or Listings that Discover The Whole World, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Website or Services.
2.1.9 – Notifications about the order
Sellers and buyers on Discover Market must notify on the platform that they have completed some basic steps in the negotiation process to ensure successful business between the parties and to create a reliable and safe business environment for everyone.
1- After Discover Market confirms the payment sent by the buyer, the seller must send the order to the buyer and notify the buyer on Discover Market platform that the order has already been sent.
2- The buyer must inform about the delivery status of the order on the Discover Market platform.
3- If the seller receives a delivery report from the buyer indicating that the order did not arrive as expected, the seller must report on Discover Market Platform that received the delivery report and take appropriate measures to resolve the problem.
4- When the buyer makes a payment in Discover Market, the seller does not receive payment until the buyer notifies the Discover Market about the good delivery status of the order. Negotiations never end until the buyer receives the product as offered by the seller, and if the buyer and seller start a dispute which no one can reach an acceptable agreement, the buyer is refunded and Discover Market conducts a verification of negotiations.
5 - After reviewing the negotiations, sellers, buyers, or both, may have their accounts blocked or closed by Discover Market if it has been proven that the transaction was conducted in an untrustworthy or fraudulent manner.
2.1.10 - Discover Market trading history
a. The trading history will be available in the system during the period of 180 days from the date of the completion of the negotiation (Date where the order status reaches "complete order"). After this time period the order history is deleted of Discover Market systems, being the responsibility of sellers and buyers to save them if it so wishes before the action becomes effective by Discover Market.
2.1.11 – Discover Market refund policy
- Buyer purchases are refunded only in cryptocurrency. Discover Market charges the buyer the blockchain fee used to refund payments. Blockchain fees are charged to process a transaction on the network and range from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency. The value of the blockchain fee depends on the current network status and the amount of transaction data. Each Buyer agrees to pay the Blockchain Fee, which is used to transfer the refund payment from the Discover Market to the Buyer and is deducted from the Buyer's payment.
- Sellers are refunded only in cryptocurrency. Discover Market charges the seller the blockchain fee used to send the payment to the seller. Blockchain fees are charged to process a transaction on the network and range from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency. The value of the blockchain fee depends on the current network status and the amount of transaction data. Each Seller agrees to pay the Blockchain Fee, which is used to transfer the payment from the Discover Market to the Seller and is deducted from the Seller's commission.
2.1.12 – Discover Market Ratings and Reviews
- Users may rate a Seller Profile (Rating), which determines the popularity of individual Profiles. Buyers may also provide feedback to Sellers regarding Seller Products or Seller Services purchased by that Buyer (Review).
- Ratings and Reviews of a Seller can be viewed by any User. Ratings and Reviews will remain viewable until the relevant Seller’s Account and Profile is removed or terminated.
- Buyers must provide true, fair and accurate information in their Review. If, in Discover The Whole World’s reasonable assessment, the Review is untrue, unfair, inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate, Discover The Whole World may delete the Review or ban the Buyer from posting the Review.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Discover The Whole World is not responsible for the content of any Reviews.
2.2. Access to products and services of third parties companies.
Access to products and services of third parties companies, through which the user can search and negotiate airline tickets, hotel reservations, expeditions, travel plans, luggage and travel accessories.
- To use third parties products and services there is no need to register an account at Discover The Whole World.
- Each user of Discover The Whole World website and its sub-domains understands and agrees that Discover The Whole World does not have any form of control over the systems and negotiations carried out on third party websites accessed through the services offered by Discover the Whole World.
- Each user of the Discover The Whole World website and its sub-domains understands and agrees that all negotiations with third-party websites are direct negotiations between users of Discover The Whole World website and the third-party companies, operating Discover The Whole World only as an access platform for such products and services.
- Each user of Discover The Whole World website and its sub-domains understands and agrees that all information about any transactions, claims, disputes and deliveries, payment among other issues relating to negotiations with third party websites should be directed to their respective websites in which the negotiation was carried out.
- Discover The Whole World's responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the website and Services within Discover The Whole World domain and its sub-domains.
2.3. Access to third parties media content
Access to media content (text, image, audio and video) freely available for sharing by their respective owners through the internet and links at Discover The Whole World Website.
3. Dispute Resolution
By using Discover The Whole World website and Services, each User agrees that any legal remedy or liability that they may seek to obtain for actions or omissions of a Buyer, Seller, or other third party, will be limited to a claim against the Buyer, Seller or other third party, who caused harm to him or her.
Users must to communicate directly with the relevant Buyer, Seller or third party to resolve any disputes.
4. Cancellation of Registration
- No refunds will be made upon any cancellation except as specified in the Refund Policy set out in these Terms.
- Conditions agreed to between the Buyer and Seller should be set out clearly in the Listing in respect of the Seller Product or Seller Service.
5. Intellectual Property
- All logos, slogans, content, designs, diagrams, drawings, graphics, images, layouts, appearance, videos, ideas, methods, databases, codes, algorithms, software, fees, pricing, notes, documents, domain names, confidential information, copyright, rights in circuit layouts (or similar rights), registered or unregistered trade marks, trade names, patent, know-how, trade secrets and any other intellectual or industrial property whether such rights are capable of being registered or not (collectively Intellectual Property), including but not limited to copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works displayed on the website and Services, the layout, appearance and look of the website, together with any applications for registration and any rights to registration or renewal of such rights anywhere in the world, whether created before or after the date of these Terms and whether used or contained in the website is owned, controlled or licensed to Discover The Whole World (or its affiliates and/or third party licensors as applicable).
- The User agrees that, as between the User and Discover The Whole World, Discover The Whole World owns or holds the relevant license to all Intellectual Property rights in the website and Services, and that nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property. The Intellectual Property, Website and Services are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws and other proprietary or industrial rights whether such rights are capable of being registered or not, and also may have security components that protect digital information only as authorized by Discover The Whole World or the owner of the content.
- Some Intellectual Property used in connection with the website and Services are the trademarks of their respective owners (collectively Third Party Marks).
- Discover The Whole World’s Intellectual Property and Third Party Marks may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Discover The Whole World or the applicable trademark holder or Intellectual Property owner.
- Users of the Website do not obtain any interest or license in the Intellectual Property or Third Party Marks without the prior written permission of Discover The Whole World or the applicable Intellectual Property owner. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches the Intellectual Property rights.
6. User License
Subject to these Terms, Discover The Whole World grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use the Website and Services for its own personal and/or non-commercial use only on a computer or mobile device owned or controlled by the User as permitted in accordance with these Terms (User License), and not to use the Website and Services in any other way or for any other purpose. All other uses are prohibited without Discover The Whole World’s prior written consent. The right to use the Website and Services is licensed to the User and not being sold to the User. A User has no rights in the Website and Services other than to use it in accordance with these Terms.
This Agreement and User License governs any updates to, or supplements or replacements for the Website and Services, unless separate Terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate Terms will apply.
7. Prohibited Conduct
Each User is solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, including but not limited to tax obligations that may apply to its use of the Website and Services. In connection with the User’s use of the Website and Services, the User may not and agrees that it will not:
- use the Website or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- use the Website or Services in connection with Transactions that are illegal, which involve any illegal goods or services, or is for an illegal purpose as set out on the Website;
- register for more than one Account or register for an Account on behalf of another individual and/or entity;
- use the Services to find a Seller and then complete, or assist another individual to complete or transaction independent of the Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to Discover The Whole World’s provision of the Services;
- post any Review or upload any content (including but not limited to User Content) that is offensive, contains nudity or inappropriate language, contains racial or religious ranting or discrimination or defames another User, Profile or Listing;
- submit any false or misleading information;
as a Seller, offer any Seller Services or Seller Products that it does not intend to honor or cannot provide;
- as a Buyer, make any offers to the Seller that it does not intend to honor;
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and tax regulations;
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Website and Services or content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- use the Website or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use the Website or Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email, i.e. spam or advertisements;
- stalk or harass any other user of the Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a User on the Website;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Website, or any individual element within the Website, Services, Discover The Whole World’s name, any Discover The Whole World trademark, logo or other Intellectual Property, information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Discover The Whole World’s express written consent; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- The Website, Services and Intellectual Property are protected by copyright, trademark, and international laws. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Website, Services and Intellectual Property, including all associated intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of Discover The Whole World and its licensors. The User will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website and Services, or Intellectual Property.
- The User must not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- The User must not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- The User must not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that denigrates Discover The Whole World, the Website, Services, a Buyer, or a Seller;
- The User must not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- The User must not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- The User must not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
- The User must not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
9. User Content
- Users are permitted to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit relevant information and content (User Content). By making available any User Content or any Intellectual Property on or through the Website and Services, the User grants to Discover The Whole World a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license to use the User Content and Intellectual Property, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise exploit such User Content and Intellectual Property on, through, or by means of the Website and Services.
- The User agrees that it is solely responsible for all User Content and Intellectual Property that it makes available through the Website and Services. The User represents and warrants that it is either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content and Intellectual Property that it makes available through the Website and Services, or that it has all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Discover The Whole World the rights in such User Content or Intellectual Property, as contemplated under these Terms; and neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the User Content or Discover The Whole World’s use of the User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Website and the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other Intellectual Property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Discover The Whole World may at its sole discretion remove or delete any User Content including but not limited to if the User Content is offensive or in breach of these Terms.
- Discover The Whole World does not guarantee that Seller Products and/or Seller Services will be requested by any Buyer, nor does Discover The Whole World guarantee that Buyers will be able to find desirable Sellers, Seller Products and/or Seller Services.
- Discover The Whole World does not endorse any Buyer, Seller, Profile, Listing or Seller Services and Seller Products.
- Discover The Whole World requires Buyers and Sellers to confirm that they have provided accurate information.
- Discover The Whole World cannot and does not control the content contained in any Profiles or Listings or the condition, legality or suitability of any Seller or Seller Services or Seller Products. Buyers are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of Sellers that they contact via the Services and the Seller Services and Seller Products.
- Discover The Whole World accepts no responsibility for and makes no representations or warranties to the User or to any other person or entity as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Website.
- Discover The Whole World disclaims any and all liability related to any and all Buyers, Sellers, Profiles, Listings, Seller Services and Seller Products.
- By using the Website or Services, the User agrees that any legal remedy or liability that it seeks to obtain for actions or omissions of other Buyers or Sellers or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the Buyer or Seller or other third party who caused it harm.
- Discover The Whole World encourages the User to communicate directly with the relevant Buyer or Seller on the Website and Services regarding any communications or arrangements made between them and to resolve any dispute between them.
- To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, Discover The Whole World disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions, whether express or implied, including any warranties, representations and conditions that the Website or Services are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, reliable, accurate, complete, suitable or fit for a particular purpose or need, non-infringing or free of defects or errors.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Discover The Whole World is not responsible for any duties, fees, taxation, visa or immigration matters associated under these Terms. Discover The Whole World advises that all Users using the Website and Services should seek advice in relation to these matters.
- Each Buyer and Seller who uses the Website and the Services does so at their own risk.
- Discover The Whole World excludes all express and implied conditions and warranties, except for the User’s Rights, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including but not limited to:
l1. Discover The Whole World expressly disclaims any implied or express guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, which are not stated in these Terms;
l2. Discover The Whole World does not warrant that the Website, the Services, content on the Website (including pictures, videos, sound clips, resumes, links etc.), or the User’s access to the Website, the Services will be error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to the User is free of viruses or any other harmful components;
l3. Discover The Whole World takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website, the Services, the Buyer, the Seller, Seller Services and Seller Products being unavailable, of a particular standard of workmanship, failing to meet the Profile description, failing to meet the Listing description, failing to meet the User’s needs, or being of less than merchantable quality; and
l4. Discover The Whole World will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and/or incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal, bodily injury, death or emotional distress, loss of revenue, production, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation, use or any indirect, remote, abnormal or unforeseeable loss, or any loss or damage relating to business interruption, loss of programs or other data on the User’s information systems or costs of replacement goods, or otherwise, suffered by the User or claims made against the User, arising out of or in connection with the Website, Services, content on the Website, inability to access or use the Website, the Services, any Profile, any Listing, the Seller Services, the Seller Products or the Terms, even if Discover The Whole World was expressly advised of the likelihood of such loss or damage.
- The User agrees not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from Discover The Whole World with respect to such actions or omissions.
- Each User agrees to defend and indemnify and hold Discover The Whole World (and Discover The Whole World’s parent, related bodies corporate, officers, directors, contractors, employees and agents) harmless from and against any claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis), including in tort, contract or negligence, arising out of or connected to the User’s use of or access to the Services; any breach by the User of these Terms; any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by the User; and any violation by the User of any applicable laws or the rights of any third party.
- Discover The Whole World reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will cooperate in asserting any available defenses.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and the User’s use of the Website or Services. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by the User, but may be assigned by Discover The Whole World without restriction.
Accuracy: While Discover The Whole World will endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, Discover The Whole World makes no representations, warranties or guarantee, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, images, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any particular purpose. The User hereby acknowledges that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and Discover The Whole World expressly excludes any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Security: Discover The Whole World has a secured business system with an SSL connection to protect all User transactions and to ensure maximum security. Discover The Whole World stores information across different servers, including multiple servers around the world. Daily backups are in place for security purposes.
Termination: Discover The Whole World reserves the right to refuse supply of the Services required by any User, terminate any User’s Account, terminate its contract with any User, and remove or edit content on the Website at its sole discretion, without incurring any liability to the User. If Discover The Whole World decides to terminate a User’s Account any of the following may occur, with or without notice to the User: the User’s Account will be deactivated, its password will be disabled and it will not be able to access the Website, Services, its Account or its User Content; pending or future Transaction (in respect of a Seller or Buyer) will be immediately terminated; Discover The Whole World may communicate to the relevant Seller or Buyer that the Transaction has been cancelled; Discover The Whole World may refund the Buyer in full, regardless of the cancellation and refund policy; and Discover The Whole World may contact Buyer to inform them of potential alternative Seller Services or Seller Products available from different Sellers on the website and Services.
Fraudulent and Illegal Activities: Each User acknowledges and agrees that, in the event Discover The Whole World reasonably suspects that there are fraudulent or illegal activities occurring within the Website and Services, Discover The Whole World reserves the right to immediately terminate any Accounts involved in such activities, contact the relevant authorities and provide all necessary information to assist in proceedings and investigations. Such activities include the publication of illegal content, spam, scam and phishing.
Force Majeure: Discover The Whole World will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Terms if such delay is due to any circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Notice: Any notice in connection with the Terms will be deemed to have been duly given when made in writing and delivered or sent by email or post to the party to whom such notice is intended to be given or to such other address or email address as may from time to time be notified in writing to the other party.
Waiver: Any failure by a party to insist upon strict performance by the other of any provision in the Terms will not be taken to be a waiver of any existing or future rights in relation to the provision. No waiver by Discover The Whole World of any of the Terms shall be effective unless Discover The Whole World expressly states that it is a waiver and Discover The Whole World communicates it to the User in writing.
Assignment: A User must not assign any rights and obligations under the Terms whether in whole or in part without Discover The Whole World’s prior written consent.
Severability: If any of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: The website can be accessed anywhere in the world. Discover The Whole World makes no representation that the content of the Website is in compliance with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any specific country. If a user accesses the Website, he does so at his own risk and is responsible for complying with the laws at the region where he accesses the Website.
Entire Agreement: These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between Discover The Whole World and each User, and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between Discover The Whole World and each User, whether oral or in writing.
For questions and notices, please contact:
DISCOVER THE WHOLE WORLD
Email: [email protected]